Saturday 3 December 2011

Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud.

I got to be a 'sound recordist' for the day a few weeks ago!
My housemate Finn needed someone to help him do sound on a university project, remaking the first scenes of Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind and I thought I might as well go on a little trip to the seaside and get some film making experience at the same time.
We went to the Solway Firth on the boarder of Scotland. I was so excited about sea and sand. Instead I got mud. Lots of it.
But it was still good fun! (I got to hold a BOOM! mic and listen in on conversations from far away)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7jIpijures&fb_source=message

Directed by Finn H. Drude
Produced by Steven Griffiths
Director of Photography Victoria Banham
Sound - ME! (for the beach (mud) scenes)
Clementine - Katie Forde
Joel was played by Matthew Swales a very talented illustrator on my course.
Check out his tumblr! http://abura-akago.tumblr.com/




So. Much. Mud.





No comments:

Post a Comment